FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 07:20 AM   #1679
kerrek
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
I will try and explain this again to you.

In the start of the conversation, ty make it clear to OP at that time he is not planning to give OP a t+, and he is trying to find some t- from another person. But soon it became clear that he was not able to acquire t- from another person. So ty told michelle that he is going to send her one of his albinos that he bred (t+), but did not say t+ just said albino tegu. The raffle clear states a albino blue tegu from Ty. That is all he had to tell her. He attempted to make shipping arrangements. The other raffle winner(s) got t+ tegus. But the OP didn't because she would not let him send her one, instead she sues. When you sue, the gloves comes off and here we are.

Everything I wrote is not contradicted by Ty, just your view on this thing.
Ty told her she couldn't have a T+ and also said he purposefully didn't tell her when he changed his mind and decided to send her a T+. So your saying despite Ty telling her no you can't have a T+ albino and despite Ty saying he's not going to tell her he was sending a T+ (to see if she was greedy) the OP should have known he was sending a T+ and just take whatever he sent her? You do realize that that makes no sense right? The OP was told many contradictory things by Ty you're getting a T- tegu from me, nope I'm going to find a T- tegu from another breeder, you can't have a T+ tegu they're worth more, I'm going to send you a tegu like the picture (which picture?). Why do you think she's wrong to ask Ty specifically what he was sending and why do you think it's ok for Ty to not tell her what he was sending?

How about you turn this around and say if Ty would have taken 2 seconds and told her "do to not producing any T- albinos I have decided that I'm going to provide the winners the T+ albinos I produced. What's your shipping address" none of this happens. No BOI post, no lawsuit, no counter suit, no Facebook post nothing zero happens other than the OP gets her prize and Ty looks like a great guy. You act like the OP is somehow at fault for this for asking questions about what prize she was getting.