FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Russian Tortoise eggs
Thread: For Sale Russian Tortoise eggs
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 07:44 PM   #1
rbetz-Tortstork
Russian Tortoise eggs

That's right, you read it correctly. A russian laid eggs today. I can ship them tomorrow. For details and disclosures please visit Tortstork.com. Please understand his is a risk, you must want to hatch your own tortoise in the worst way to take a risk like this. Because I don't know if they are fertile or not, I can't predict fertility. I can say I have shipped eggs snd they have been fertile and hatched. Eggs are $125 each plus shipping. If you have any questions or concerns please email me tortstork@gmail.com.

Tomorrow is the last day I can ship the eggs.

Disclaimer of warranties and liability. Buyer assumes all risks in connection with the purchase of one or more tortoise/turtle eggs. Seller cannot guarantee that egg will arrive intact, or that egg will be fertile. Seller will appropriately pack egg to protect it during shipping, but shipping is provided by third parties over whom seller has no control. Seller cannot determine at the time of shipping if egg is fertilized. Seller shall have no liability for any claims, causes of action, or the like a rising at law or equity in connection with the sale and/or shipment of tortoise/turtle eggs, and moreover, shall have no liability for incidental, consequential, and/or special damages; although it is the intent of the parties that seller shall bear no liability, the parties further agree that sellers liability is explicitly limited to the amount paid for the egg or eggs which are the subject of the transaction. Buyer is buying egg or eggs in "as is" condition and is not relying on any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
Attached Images