FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Hay's Haven
Thread: Hay's Haven
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2003, 11:15 PM   #48
gwbolton
first the fat tails where health til your albinos arrived. the fat tails where here for a month with no signs of disease.
then suddenly your geckos arrived an next morning the 1 female isn't moving. so since i have a vet appointment for them
i took them in. welp she was dead. tried to save the rest no luck. the other geckos you sent me yes where older and after
a lot of headaches giving them meds. they pulled through.

as for the breeder of the fat tails. he was Mark Leshock of M.L. Reptiles. hmm Mark has never had a problem dealing with me. ponder could it be that it is due to the fact he is straight foward woth me. Heck he even trusted me at the pottstown,pa show to leave with over $300 in reptiles without a signature and waited til her got home to run my charge card. but then according to jason i am a crook.

now back to the albinos, the same day i saw the vet i called you. you told me you had some eggs the one gecko i bought had laid and when they hatched you would send them to me. never got them. never got an email why. never got a call. then later i see one of those geckos for sale on your web site. email you. oh i will send it when i got the money to ship it. no mention of problems. never got it. again no email or call. tried again calling and emailing you. no responce til i decided to come here with my complaint. then sundenly these 2 mystery breeders show up. dam i love a good magic trick.... and with this past you wonder why i don't trust Jason anymore.. heck i wouldn't believe him is he told me the sky was blue...

as for being willing to take another lizard before i was willing to give you another chance. that was stupid of me. now once i post the letter from my vet all i want is my 150.00 back and nothing further to do with you. an yes postal money order please NO CHECK...

sorry to be rude to all the other folks just got done cleaning cages and read his reply. dang i get cranky after clean cages.. ; )

plus a dang mouse bit me too.

will have the vet letter tomorrow but don't except anything will change, hope this won't happen to someone else...

gary bolton