FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - savannah monitor sick
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 08:27 PM   #10
Kolehansen169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterturtle View Post
I'M IN THE same predicament,other than the fact that I am married.is yours a hatchling? It is common for hatchlings to have a slim chance of survival, considering the fact that a small percentage of hatchlings survive out of each batch. If this is the case, then, buy one no younger than a juvenile. The hatchling I currently bought, is behaving the same way, along with similar appearance. I got the best advice from, the eastbay vivarium in berkely, c.a. I recommend you Google them and get the same advice as I did, as far as 100 on warm side and 80 on cool side, along with proper humidity. Besides the advice they gave me, I have been force feeding,crickets dust with multivitamin and calcium powder, holding tail while submerged in water, to exercise it's limbs, and exposing it to uvb lighting. I suggest you call the eastbay vivarium in berkely c.a. to ask before doing anything else though.
Feed him wax worms my hat chilling was doing the same thing he was skinny weak and not moving much started giving him upwards of 4 2
Wax works daily and he's still not eating on his own but he's doing much better :