FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry David Freeman Carolina Classic Dragons
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 10:23 PM   #9
jellyfishrhythm
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
You know, talking about an NC bandwagon coming to David's defense as a bad thing is just not the most well thought out idea I've ever heard, Tom. If I were to question someone on something, especially their integrity, and a large number of people that personally know him or at least have met him and seen his animals and had first hand encounters with him come to his defense, I would probably think that I judged too soon, that maybe I don't know the individual that I'm accusing of whatever it is.

I have met David several times, can't claim to know him that well, but he seemed to be a good guy with great animals. I didn't come to his defense and won't on this topic because I just don't know him well enough to blindly do that as I don't know the situation first hand. I do however think that other people on this thread do know him well enough to know that he would never do anything to endanger an animal.

Whoever shipped that dragon did a crappy job, give David the $367.50 and stop whining about it, Anthony. It's not that difficult to do the right thing.

Chris
CCS FTW!