FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Mike Greathouse
Thread: Mike Greathouse
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2002, 09:43 PM   #4
timopar
Mike has been nothing short of stellar in his dealings with me to this point. I am not an experinced herper by any stretch of the imagination, as a matter of fact, this will be my first snake, and Mike has absolutely been the most patient and helpful person I think I could have hoped to come across. He is quick with his replies and thorough in his answers. I hope that the wonderful Colombian I am buying from him is just half as impressive as Mike has been. You can believe that i will let you all know as soon as I get it, and I am sure I will be just as impressed with it as I have been with Mike.
To Mike, thanks cannot begin to say enough. You have definitely made this purchase a very easy and comfortable one for me, and that is saying alot. I hope only the best for you in all your endeavors, and in the future I will look to you if I decide to expand my collection. Thank you again.
Signed,
Tim Larson

p.s. Thank you to the webmaster for providing such a wonderful service as this BOI. You provide a wonderful opportunity for customers to praise the honest, and to shed light in the shady. For that you cannot be thanked enough.