FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Jon Boone
Thread: Bad Guy Jon Boone
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 11:00 PM   #9
Dactylusfan
If you notice, after I sent the first payment of $290, I had to ask him 3 times when he planned to ship. Between the first and second payment of $55, he said he would ship once. After that he scheduled two more tentative shipping days and I had to ask another 6 times. That is 9 times that I had to ask if he was going to ship and 3 times that he said he would ship, with an additional implied shipment after the initial payment, which would be the typical business standard. That is a total of 4 shipping days promised on his part, all of which he missed. I have been keeping reptiles since the late 80's. I have reptiles shipped through USPS, Delta Dash, SYR/FedEx and private courier. In all my years of keeping reptiles this has to be the most difficult transaction I have ever made! Jon obviously knows what he is doing when it comes to the biology, husbandry and taxonomy of geckos, but his lack of business ethics and customer service are surely lacking. He caters to the high end and rare market, but does not supply a high end customer service in return.