FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Manny Frade of Prefect Predators
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2016, 04:13 PM   #261
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeneye View Post
I am not looking for a jury panel like me or not I am fine
The very act of you coming here and spouting uncorroborated gibberish seems to plainly say otherwise. You clearly want us to perceive him as being guilty of something, yet you have no apparent interest in proving that guilt. Manny Frade's past and current character has already been put on display here; but that doesn't automatically mean he's done whatever it is you're saying he's done in this situation.

Quote:
you can wait a week tell attorney General in Florida tells me what he wants me to do
Credibility is a fragile thing. I don't think you understand just how many of us may see yours lessening with each subsequent post you make. You're not going to score any points by trying to make this into some petty game.
Quote:
I would think a smart person would see his repeated tries to ripp people off.
I would think that a smart person would understand how the past doesn't fully dictate what will happen in the future. If it did, his many satisfied customers would have been the end of the story. People can be both good and bad. With that in mind, said smart person would grasp the need for evidence that they - not others before them - were wronged.

I've long held the private belief that no 'smart person' would have anything to do with Manny Frade - all you've managed to do so far is help confirm that.