FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Manny Frade of Prefect Predators
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2016, 04:23 PM   #262
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeneye View Post
I understand he did not screw you I am not looking for a jury panel like me or not I am fine. I however know I've been screwed by him and I am only talking with others that have been too. So I can cordinate an effort to stop him. Your welcome to spend your hard earned money where you want and for now for complete details and what he did to me you can wait a week tell attorney General in Florida tells me what he wants me to do there are plenty of comments and areas of him selling snakes that don't belong to him bouncing check. I would think a smart person would see his repeated tries to ripp people off. I don't need you to confirm that I was wronged my bank account tells me that. These threads are talking about his character and for me that's zero. So you want my opinion he is a crook just by what's already posted. But you can have your own I don't need your approval though.
Well, I certainly hope you are not here trying to earn unanimous approval, because you are likely not going to get that without a lot more effort on your part. But now, if you seek some sort of CREDIBILITY, well, perhaps that is a better goal to pursue.

Unsubstantiated claims and statements lacking in details are not the road you want to take if you want to be believed. And if you don't care if you are believed or not and it's too much trouble for you to provide evidence and details? Well, you came to the wrong place, because people here are just not going to take your word at face value without your putting some meat on that plate. Been far too many people come through here making false claims and wild accusations that didn't bear up under scrutiny for people to swallow just anyone's statements unadorned with evidence.

So if you would rather not waste everyone's time reading your posts, and your time for making those posts lacking in details and evidence, I hope you can figure out what you need to do.