FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Manny Frade of Prefect Predators
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2016, 04:23 PM   #263
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeneye View Post
I understand he did not screw you I am not looking for a jury panel like me or not I am fine. I however know I've been screwed by him and I am only talking with others that have been too. So I can cordinate an effort to stop him. Your welcome to spend your hard earned money where you want and for now for complete details and what he did to me you can wait a week tell attorney General in Florida tells me what he wants me to do there are plenty of comments and areas of him selling snakes that don't belong to him bouncing check. I would think a smart person would see his repeated tries to ripp people off. I don't need you to confirm that I was wronged my bank account tells me that. These threads are talking about his character and for me that's zero. So you want my opinion he is a crook just by what's already posted. But you can have your own I don't need your approval though.
How many times do we need to ask what took place? That is not rocket science, just say what happened to you.
The more you post, the more I wonder if you were actually wronged. Those who are, seem to be all too anxious to relate what happened to them.