FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Heartlash Cinder (Steve Reagan)
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 01:59 PM   #15
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitree View Post
I just wanted to add that the phone # and address in the posts is NOT the person who's actually doing this. It turns out someone, who was an acquaintance of the kid let him use his phone a couple times and let him ship the animals to his home since he was at work. Just wanted to clarify that so he doesn't have any problems, since he was jsut caught in the middle of this whole mess.
I don't know a single "acquaintance" that would allow me to make deals with their phone and then to top it off have them ship live animals to their house???
Just saying alot of these times it seems these scumbags work in teams and it adds to the confusion.
I really hope everything works out for you...
You could try this as well, seeing as it's Federal mail fraud:
Quote:
The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C),
and the Bureau of Justice Assistance
(BJA).

IC3's mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and refer criminal complaints
regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber crime. The IC3 gives the victims
of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism that alerts authorities
of suspected criminal or civil violations. For law enforcement and regulatory agencies
at the federal, state, local and international level,
Link:
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx