FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - !!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2004, 10:57 PM   #112
Philly
Re: The guy is a serious weasel but...

Quote:
Originally posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Ron

I completely agree that this guy is a complete waste of oxygen and should be avoided like the plague. If you check back to the first few pages of this thread, I was one of the first to state that I did not think you were in any way premature in your posting

However....

Before you waste a lot of time, money or energy pursuing this legally, I would wait a couple of days to see if that refund arrives. The unfortunate truth is that if it does arrive, you have no damages to claim. If your attorney is worth his salt, he will tell you that without demonstrable damages, there is pretty much nothing to back up the fraud claim. If you were to file civilly....same net effect.

If the refund does not arrive, you have a different ballgame altogether though.

You have done the most important thing already though in alerting all of us to yet another bottom feeder in the hobby. We all can thank you for that. I have a feeling that this thread will garace the front page for a long while to come.
Very kind words, thank you. In addition, thank you for understanding my position in the early stages of this thread as well. It's deeply appreciated.

Thanks again to all the supporters as well!