FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - !!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 07:14 PM   #115
KNOBTAIL
RON, I would strongly suggest

that you also pursue civil litigation to effect his credit by getting some kind of judgement against him. That would add significantly to his already damaged reputation.

These losers seem to drift torward the Herp community for easy money. Although their are machineries for pursing these thieves, new ones arrive daily, and people just continue to get scammed daily regardless of the consequences.

I of course have a more stringent method for selling within the herp community, but it is suffice to say, that regardless of how careful you may be, the answer for future sales would be to use a credit card wherever you can . Unfortunately you could have done a better job in protecting your assests when dealing with a stranger. I understand that individuals do not have credit card capabilities, but Paypal (not my favorite) would have been an alternative.

I am not attempting to add salt to an already exposed wound, but always think in terms of limiting your liability. JERRY