FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Greg Johnson
Thread: Bad Guy Greg Johnson
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 07:05 PM   #7
eyeoftaurus@cox.net
FYI

When I saw this thread I just had to add what I have experienced and found out regarding whole thing. It would seem that he doesn’t only go after high end animals as my stuff posted is $100 and under. Not only do you have to watch out for the name Greg Johnson but there is at least another name Wilson Gran being used and I can only assume even more yet unknown ones. I got the same email question from both senders, "Still up for sale? get back to me with the final price", just yesterday. So I became very suspicious and did a little ISP research on the email address for "each person" only to discover they both have the exact same ISP address. So both emails came through the same computer/router and one can assume both are one and the same person. As was mentioned one the threads on this guy he is using multiple gmail accounts. The ones I got from the same ISP# were Greg Johnson (nvirbiseems@gmail.com) and Wilson Gran (wg3138015@gmail.com). I sent a little note back to "each" one of them with the attached email trail report showing the deed. Not gotten a response back and don't expect one. If you know where to look, depending on your email program you can find the detailed report of the path of the email along with all the identifying information. To make it easy, here is the ISP for these scamming emails. ISP#- 209.85.220.65 Also note that if someone has more than one router in their home or office the ISP#'s will be almost the same except for the last numbers. I also got an email today from "another person" with the ISP# 209.85.220.41 it also maybe the same person just a different router at same location though can't prove that. But the first 2 I gave with the same number is definitely the same person. So hope this helps you all and be cautious it is amazing the extent folks will go for a scam.

Regards,

Steven