FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Holy Crap - Someone Died
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 09:52 PM   #59
KNOBTAIL
This site is not the BOI

There will be a lawsuit and Ben will have more difficulties that anyone could imagine. I know because I was involved in these types of litigation.

There are attorneys that specialize in these matters, and are experts in winning for the plaintiff... THIS IS BIG MONEY HERE. Although I dont know how much it could be in the millions.

For those who seem to follow me around, by doing so it just makes Bens problems more problematic. He does not need or should even be posting here as this is about a BOI thread .. If you dont like the posting , then refrain from bringing in a BOI thread here...

Or possibly the moderator can do something about it... Its always the same people, with the same argument.

To Ben Siegel. From the onset everything is always a" poor me ". syndrome. you took private emails that I sent you, created a BOI thread and attempted to ridicule me publicly. With the help of the same people who have now come here to continue on an unrelated matter, It still continues.

I hold your responsible for your dogs because they wear your collars. Just like Exotics of Miami. Another Ben Siegel special. Then all of a sudden after almost 1 1/2 years a second thread appears on the BOI over a $ 36.00 replacement issue. Coincidence Ben !

I have been on the BOI since its infancy. Never had a problem concerning herps . Got into plenty of arguments , without calling people liars, and bringing in an army to defend poor Ben and making it appear that I am to blame for all of your ills... You are responsible for your own actions. Not me

You contact me privately and I responded. You then felt is was so importaint to create a thread " the worst kind" For what Ben !

You let other people do your dirty work until I respond and then I am a thief, You never even provided me with an invoice, You dont even know the date of the transaction;;;;You coulld have stopped this and you did not. You purposely waited unitl I responded to your private emails and then made it a public fiasco . That is reprehensible, and unforgiven .

So I left and came here to discuss a different situation that does affect me and possibly allot of other peoples business as well... Did it ever dawn on you that maybe the DOA will start examining stores that do breed roaches or receive crickets, mealworms, etc and may have to now meet certain criteras because of your stupidy with your gimmick enterprise....

Why should I have to bare any burden or anyone else . My buisness is 21 years old. I dont need any additional supervision from outside sources.. This is something that you have created out of your own ignorance , without thinking about any ramifications that could not be beneficial.. A big party for Ben Siegel and friends. At the store at midnight..

Be smart, stop posting here, and allow this thread to die down hopefully as the other ones that you started on the BOI have done... I strongly suggest the same for your patron to follow suit.

These litigations are not only very expensive but very painful. I understand that. Most of the people whom I saw involved in these situations end up in bankruptcy protection. Its the least expensive avenue as you cannot fight it because of your limited funds which go beyond enormous.

Your attorney will advise you accordingly. The information that I have provided is more than an opinion , its a fact based on my own experiences through law enforment.

Although unrelated to this unusual case, most of them get resolved in some settlement or protection from the court, but you do loose !

You will.... regardless of the MEs report which more than likely will show some poison killed the poor soul.. As indicated earlier. more than likely a body reaction of sorts. FORTUNATELY that the other contestents were lucky enough to avoid.

Enough said. Leave me alone.