FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Why do you tolerate this
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 06:13 AM   #17
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
I support the US Constitution,not the amended version so many believe in today, as those that fought the first amendements.
Amendment,Dilution,Destruction,Demise and we are right on coarse.
Still does not fully address my question about free speech and how you see the role of the government as it relates to that particular issue, whether the content of the speech applies to them or not, Tommy. You bring to the table controversial subjects, usually in the form of articles written by others, but then when there is a discussion you seem to not be able to spot and respond to the issues mentioned by readers who are addressing the very article you thought important enough to post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You did not give any attribution, did you write the above article yourself, Tommy?
In the article, you seem to be against freedom of speech where people can express how they feel, if those feelings and thoughts are 'unacceptable', and seem to be saying that freedom of expression necessarily leads to violence. I disagree.
So Tommy, is it your opinion that the government should censor free expression? Tell us what we can watch? Decide how it will affect us beforehand (prior restraints) and only allow the viewing of media that is 'appropriate', in order to protect us?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
I support the US Constitution,not the amended version
You appear to be saying that you do not support the Second Amendment?