FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Gastro3003 aka Dr. Robert Brunner -- Scam Artist, Forger, Beware!
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 04:49 PM   #385
yeloowtang
All I see in this is all 3 that could help clear this mess keep lying..

Icy: why would he not disclose who he got the tort from to begin with, one would think that giving out that info would help follow the lineage of it as being a son of #443 . my conclusion is that it's not and it's the only reason why he will not disclose the info..

Dr. soo much wrong in everything he did , I don't even know where to start.. if everything it true, false vet reports, dead tort that's alive and well, refusing to pay is due and the attitude in general which goes for Icy too.

then Tuan: why in hell would he simply refuse to answer a simple question , yes I have the tort and yes it's alive and well. it's or isn't from #443 which might be why he refuses to talk about it. it isn't and he will try to breed or sell it later, so by avoiding the answer , in time his involvement will be forgotten..

sooo much sneakiness in this that I would personally avoid all 3 and if possible all who have had dealing with anyone of them..

easy to fix, ONE person can clear this but refuses to with IMHO a bogus response.

they all have something to hide, that's what I think