FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - BRANDON AT REPTIRUS- REALLY BAD GUY.
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 01:26 AM   #146
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBayGeckos
This is an unreasonable attack on me as a person.
I don't know you well enough as a person, all I have to go on is what I have seen in this thread. Based on your actions here nothing I have posted was "unreasonable" or an "attack".

Quote:
please just try to place yourself in my shoes. and then in his.
Sound advice; you should try taking it...

Quote:
What would be your first thoughts? Wouldn't you have been devastated by this as a breeder starting out? How would you have handled it, and how would you have expected it to have been handled?
I would have contacted the seller and explained the situation and seen how he wanted to handle things. You said yourself it wasn't a "life threatening" issue so jumping up and running to the vet was a bit premature. Posting a thread calling him a bad guy 10 minutes after getting home from the vet was totally uncalled for, and blasting the guy to the tune of 50+ posts over the course of 8 hours, knowing he wasn't home to respond was just ridiculous.

Quote:
Being on the sellers side, I would want my customers to be over 100% satisfied. If I found out that I had neglected to tell someone something, or shipped a gecko that obviously was not as I described, I would immediately contact them and offer a prompt refund for the item in discussion.
You didn't give him much chance to make you satisfied. And he did offer you a refund in his first reply to you.

Quote:
If you have ever dealt with me
It is safe to say that is a road we will never have to travel.