FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 04:16 PM   #79
Drew Zaun
Mmm, my mistake. From this thread:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...usions&page=14

post 133:

Quote:
Also, Yvonne's animals were in the same house and 2 of hers were housed with mine for breeding attempts and she knew about the snake as well and also believed the tox was incorrect on the "inclusions" found, which our vet that we use believes that inclusions were formed due to the pneumonia that was shown in the tox report and not IBD related considering no other snakes are sick or have been sick or had any issues and the other snakes that passed due to other reasons did not show any signs of any other issues or inclusions in any brain, liver or intestine tissues...

I also trust my current vet who sent off tissue for tox the same day as their date of death for 3 different animals MUCH more than the vet that sent samples for tox on that snake in question after a week... I only wish I had taken that snake to my vet rather then the one I did considering that vet felt it was ok to take his time with it...
I thought that there might have been another report...seems like that wasn't the case...