FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy dont get scam on (pecus kum. kha)from Cameroon
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 05:10 PM   #1
keithqiuqiu
dont get scam on (pecus kum. kha)from Cameroon

Attachment 882055hi guys,last week i post a thread about wanted a spotted turtle. after few day someone email me from this email address lydianibason@gmail.com. then i saw one of his spotted,finished the payment leave all the shipping information then i start waiting, because of lydia said she will send the package and send me the receipt in an hour. next day morning when i wake up i got the email from her saids there are some problem of shipping,price are more expensive than she expect,so i agree to share the extra shipping with her and paid 65 dollar right after i got the email.then is another long wait ,as she said she will send receipt to me in an hour, but this never happen. next day morning there another issue happen,she said the shipping company need my driver linsence and cites document to delivery, i feel so weird about this coz it never happen before,but i still give the driver licence to her. after about few hours she said everything is done turtle is sent but i need to pay 139.99 for an urgent cites document,now i am sure i got sacm. so i didnt pay and keep asking about the receipt which she never show me(all this guy said is “she” got pregnancy about 7 month old so it will slowly and need to go to hospital ofen,and thats why she reply so late”) .but i said i wont pay anything before i see the receipt, she send a ”receipt” to me yesterday,from the first look i can tell is photoshop and stop talking with this guy.
but this morning i got an email from this guy , he create a new email address andwith my name which is ruiqiu92@gmail.com and threaten me will do something with my license photo.
i just go to police station and put this on record, and want to notice you guys dont get sacm by this guy. he may start using the email address with my name, but information below is important
dont sent money through moneygram or west union . this what he ask me to pay. and if you met any guy ask you to send money to :
first name :Pecus Kum
last name :Kha
no matter is though money gram or west union dont pay anything.
this is the email he use to contact me lydianibason@gmail.com
and this is the one he creat with my name on gmail ruiqiu92@gmail.com
i believe he is still creating some with my name, so be careful guys dont be fool like me
Attached Images