FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 10:22 AM   #244
Baileykm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebill View Post
I wouldn't have mentioned what type of clearance or information that I am priveledged to either. OPSEC out the window!
for what mission? I am not saying hey that base over there look at what half buttoxed stuff they are doing to make it look like they are safe. opsec is names times and places. for a guy that has been out for 3 years now none of those are relavant anymore. So really... Opsec? We dont need to go river city up in here now. Now assume that the boogey man is out there hunting for information like I had before. They first of all they had to fly to the states. Find me, interrogate me, then they would find out I have no useful data. That is even assuming we have any "terrorists" in our soil that do that sort of stuff.

Now as far as the cac card being a no no... I am searching the internet and calling my civilian federal employee friends (they also have CAC) and they are saying they never heard of that rule either.

http://www.cac.mil/common-access-car...ging-your-cac/

It does say I should have returned it though