FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - ~Steve from Serpent's Den~
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2003, 07:57 PM   #1
MiLadyDragonn
Thumbs up ~Steve from Serpent's Den~

~OK, as I promised, here is my opinion of this transaction. The package arrived at 9:15 am via UPS. It was a new box, well marked and properly sealed. Inside, was a thick styrofoam box w/ cover, housing the baby hognose snakes. in two deli dishes surrounded by loosely crumpled newspaper. There were heat packs in place and they were still warm !!

~The snakes, themselves are the nicest looking regular hognose I have yet to see. Much more red in color than brown. Clean, with no mites and obviously well cared for. They even had a little hissy bit of attitude which tells me they were feeling fine. {I love that about them..all hiss and no bite!}

~Steve and I spoke on the phone, as well as by email. He called to tell me he had shipped, give me a tracking # and tell me what time to expect them. {They were almost 2 hours early}. Steve called again today to make sure they had arrived safely and that I was happy with them.

~Well, I am proud to tell the "anti-Steve" people that I am gladly joining the ranks of the "Pro-Steve: group. And the best part being, no one had to ask me to say nice things, I experienced them first hand and am happy to spread the word. Having spoken to a few of Steve's previous customers, I found that this treatment was not specialized for me. They all received it as well. Nice to know it was not a singular inciident.

~A friend and I are even planning a road trip, once the weather breaks, to see the Serpent's Den for ourselves. I am pretty sure it will be worth the drive.

~So, Steve, Cheers! and Thanks!