FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Hay's Haven
Thread: Hay's Haven
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2003, 04:51 PM   #16
Darin Chappell
I am not taking sides here, but it has always been a principle of mine that the accuser has the burden of proof upon him in any "bad guy" report. So, I am still asking Gary to provide us with some actual documentation of the illness about which he is speaking. Not his testimonial about the documentation . . .actual documentation.

Gary, in what town does your vet, Dr. Shaw, live in Pennsylvania? The reason I ask is because I just performed a search on american-verterinarian.com, and there is no listing of a Dr. Shaw anywhere in the State so far as I can see. Now, to be fair there may be some very good reasons why that is the case, which is why I am asking for further clarification from you, Gary. Just give us the full name of your vet and the town in which he/she practices, please.

Jason,

Your email to Gary suggests that you changed your mind in mid-stream, and one of the determinant factors was that you heard some unflattering statements about Gary from other sources. I understand how that goes, but since you had already agreed to give him a replacement of some sort (assuming that you actually did), don't you suppose that ought to be your continued plan? I can certainly understand your wanting to wait until Gary proves that the leos are, in fact, dead, but if he does supply you with that proof, shouldn't you just chalk this up to a learning experience and send him a gecko? Just a thought.