FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 09:23 AM   #449
StuTennyson
These messages just came in:

Text from Jerry:
Mar 15, 2012 8:04 - It is SENT as of now.........15 of March, MIDDLE of the month which was said on our phone call but accidentally miscalculated. Now go back to that statement and explain it was an accidental oversight and that you have half your money money now and will get the other half AT MONTH END.

Text from me:
Mar 15, 2012 8:06 - When it clears I will post

Text from Jerry:
Mar 15, 2012 8:08 - Well make sure you're watching it closely. This has all come to be nothing more than slanderous at best. And frankly, had this remained between you and me, this is the worst scenario that wouldve happened......a delay in paying you up front had the snakes not gotten better over time. So much for "not being easily influenced by others". You never gave me a chance! Whatever. Given your militant style I'm sure you could care less.

Text from me:
Mar 15, 2012 8:19 - Ok Jerry I just got a notice from Paypal for $1500. Only $1456.20 cleared because of their fee. I will absorb the fee. Paypal takes 3-4 days to clear a transfer. As soon as the funds clear I will post a retraction. Thank you.