FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy NicoleRenee (Jasmine Hanna)
Thread: Bad Guy NicoleRenee (Jasmine Hanna)
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 12:27 AM   #1
Symbiot
Thumbs down NicoleRenee (Jasmine Hanna)

Be very weary of woman by the name NicoleRenee on Morphmarket. Her name is Jasmine Hanna and email is jasmine_hanna@aol.com. Her and her alleged boyfriend Hans Morte have been scamming people on morphmarket.com. I received an email from John, the owner of the site stating that since I had been in contact with a user by the name NicoleRenee, to be careful because it was expected that she was a scammer and had scammed other people on the site. That same night, I received a chargeback on my PayPal for the amount she had sent me for the pied ball python I sold her. They purchase ball pythons receive them then chargeback through their banks stating an unauthorized purchase. Even with proof of her willingly buying through email conversations as well as screenshots of texts back and forth, PayPal has sided with her since they do not cover live animals through seller protection. Paypal says that the only way they will credit the money back into my account is if her bank sides with me and I do not see this happening. So as of now my PayPal account is in the negative because of all this. Please do not do business with anyone going by the username NicoleRenee or Jasmine Hanna.
Attached Images