FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Bigpimpen22 led me on a wild goose chase.
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 12:32 AM   #37
mikepanzarella
i can see both sides of this i was stuck with the same thing when i 1st came on fauna a guy left a deposit for $100 1/5 the cost of the deal he told me he would pay within 7 days
8 days later he asked for another 4 days i then didnt hear from him again till after 2 week mark i had another buyer lined up and was going to sell in the morning lucky the payment was sent without warning lol for the balance now it crossed my mind to keep the deposit as i was well within my rights under the terms he set but had that payment not come that morning and i sold the snake i would of sent him his deposit back non refundable or not it would of been the right thing to do

i dont think you would be wrong for keeping the money but its really not right either its not like this was a long drawn out thing over a few months were talking about a few weeks
yes it sucks and alot of people are going to waste your time with bull like this but i think this is a case of be the better person and stick to not doing holds in the future