FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Perfect Predators (Manny Frade) - Scammer on Breeding Loan
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 10:10 AM   #86
Martino Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vithaxton View Post
After reading this entire story I looked Manny up on Facebook out of curiosity and I almost had a heart attack when I found out one of his friends just sold me a couple thousand dollars worth of ball pythons! I flipped but all the snakes that she sold me are on point genetics wise. I'm just not sure about the pair of het clowns I bought now but the female is gravid so I should know when she lays. I'll let the Houston reptile community know about this guy! Thank goodness I stumbled upon this thread! And good luck to you on getting your money back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you.

To date, Mr. Frade has not made any attempt to fix this issue either through offspring or monetary compensation. He has wiped his hands clean of this and continues to readily sell animals on various auction sites and Facebook forums that he has indirect/direct control over. Sadly, this is the path he chose due to the evidence presented here which shows his malicious intent.

Victor