FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Andy Garner aka AW2EOD
Thread: Info Andy Garner aka AW2EOD
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 12:04 AM   #91
Angel Rojas
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
Third time.....what is it you guys WANT from each other? This is like a bad Springer episode. Add to the mix the obvious bad blood between crypt and angel, and I wish the popcorn smiley was still here......

Angel - the longer you keep that snake, the higher your risk of mite infestation, no?

Refusing to ship an animal back seems suspicious to me.
It's not suspicious, because what will happen is that he'll get the snake back and in light of all this evidence I provided, he'll say "that snake didn't have one mite on em" making me look like a liar. My brother made promises to people reguarding the offspring from this animal. We could also be out alot of money because our breeding season could be down the drain. There's a nice market value on het albino superdwarf tigers. There's no telling what my snake could come back with, then I have to qurantine him, therfore killing our breeding season because we have a sick snake that we can't breed or even sell/ trade until he's better and 100%. Andy could cost us alot of money. What can he do.....Who knows.....Hell he could offer us another breedable male of equal value or one of a little lesser value both agreed upon by my brother and I. Or offer me some money to help pay for a damn vet bill or something.............................