FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Andy Garner aka AW2EOD
Thread: Info Andy Garner aka AW2EOD
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 01:17 AM   #100
Angel Rojas
Andy you make me laugh That is correct when you said that you were putting up some of your snakes for sale I did say that. But there's only one flaw in that. That conversation that we had was a couple days ago, long before I recieved this snake. And about making promises that I might not have been able to deliver...lol...Had I trade someone who has respect for their animals health, It would have been a promise fulfilled, and plus I'm 100% sure that my breedings would have taken place. I made no half truths and no flat out lies and never once did I EVER claim to be a "big shot" in any hobby. I tormented your snake...lol....shipping that animal in the condition that you did was torment. You packing job cause that snake more torment in shipping than my 2 minute video of how puppy dog tame he is, after you come on here and blabed that out. But you didn't mention how the day before when you told me how scared your wife was to pick his up out the tub cause you was soaking him to try to kill the mites on him. But you come on here and say that you soaked him because you didn't want him to get dehydrated during shipping....lol....Any healthy snake would NEVER get dehydrated just from being shipped over night, what a lame excuse...lol...I wonder how many people ship snakes everyday, then I wonder how many of those people soak the snake because they don't want them to get dehydrated You must not know what oregano looks like, because it's green. You know that you shipped that snake out with mites, and I know that you knew. I gave you suger and you gave me . Everyone here has seen what a horrible job you do packing, so if you shipped my snake like, what's stopping you from shipping someone eles's the sameway. Why did you ship my snake so horriblly ???? You are a POS, and you know it. I'll make sure that you'll never sell/ trade again on this site. And I really hope that once my brother squares up with Harry over on monsters that he makes him a mod. Cause I will do everything I can to have you banned. And since you have no patience for ignorant people who put this hobby at risk, why don't you tell everybody about your little shipping incident. Don't waste to much time thinking of some lie to cover your because I have only shipped harmless animals.