FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
Thread: Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 03:08 PM   #313
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
Judy,

Let's drop the high and mighty act for a minute. Please. Adam has said that he is no longer in the business and at this point the need for it to be endlessly debated on a message board is through. Adam is no longer producing animals and has no intention of ever being part of this industry again from what I know. At this point, the wronged individuals can either take legal measures or not. I never once said I agree with Adam's handling of the situation. In fact, I completely disagree with how things have been handled from the start and have said that multiple times. There it is underlined and in bold. Hopefully everyone can read and comprehend it. Life happens and knowing him as I do, if he could do anything financially to repay the debt, he would.

I would like to address the vaunted pedestals of integrity. I don't have a clue what that means and hopefully you can explain it to me.

Jamie
I see.....so in years past, when you were wolf-packing with the best of them to try and get the deadbeats to accept responsibility for their actions....it was ok back then to put on "a high and might act"....but now it's just dumb?

For years, Adam would talk about how his reputation and his character were the most important things to him...how he'd never...ever...cheat anyone or misrepresent an animal or undercut his customers...or spend money that wasn't his to spend yet. I could probably dig up countless threads where he lectures about how to properly run a business...to avoid these very issues he has found himself in now.

And in those same years, you're right there backing him up....and all "high and mighty" here on the BOI and even at my site...lashing out at anyone who didn't live up to your standards of integrity.

So to see you come here now and try to make it all go away by saying none of this matters is just....wrong. Sorry if forums like this are no longer relevant in YOUR life...but that doesn't make them irrelevant for everyone else. INCLUDING the people who are simply trying everything they can to get Adam to accept responsibility.