FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
Thread: Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 03:28 PM   #314
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
I see.....so in years past, when you were wolf-packing with the best of them to try and get the deadbeats to accept responsibility for their actions....it was ok back then to put on "a high and might act"....but now it's just dumb?

For years, Adam would talk about how his reputation and his character were the most important things to him...how he'd never...ever...cheat anyone or misrepresent an animal or undercut his customers...or spend money that wasn't his to spend yet. I could probably dig up countless threads where he lectures about how to properly run a business...to avoid these very issues he has found himself in now.

And in those same years, you're right there backing him up....and all "high and mighty" here on the BOI and even at my site...lashing out at anyone who didn't live up to your standards of integrity.

So to see you come here now and try to make it all go away by saying none of this matters is just....wrong. Sorry if forums like this are no longer relevant in YOUR life...but that doesn't make them irrelevant for everyone else. INCLUDING the people who are simply trying everything they can to get Adam to accept responsibility.
Judy,

Let me clue you into something. You run an Internet message board. In the grand scheme of life, it means exactly zero. Please don't delude yourself into thinking that it is anything more than what it is. You aren't curing cancer over there.

Once again, life happens. You and some of your denizens seem to have their underpants all in a wad because Adam didn't confide in you or treat your relationship with him as anything more than what it was, the staff of an Internet message board that he frequented.

Apparently I wasn't clear enough when I said that from the start I have made it clear that I disagree with how Adam handled this and hope that when he has the means, he will make things right. But if you think I am going to lump him in with the filth that I have taken to task over the years, people who have sold sick animals, shipped empty boxes, etc, then you are out of your mind.

Hope this helps.

Jamie