FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
Thread: Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 03:34 PM   #315
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
Judy,

Let me clue you into something. You run an Internet message board. In the grand scheme of life, it means exactly zero. Please don't delude yourself into thinking that it is anything more than what it is. You aren't curing cancer over there.

Once again, life happens. You and some of your denizens seem to have their underpants all in a wad because Adam didn't confide in you or treat your relationship with him as anything more than what it was, the staff of an Internet message board that he frequented.

Apparently I wasn't clear enough when I said that from the start I have made it clear that I disagree with how Adam handled this and hope that when he has the means, he will make things right. But if you think I am going to lump him in with the filth that I have taken to task over the years, people who have sold sick animals, shipped empty boxes, etc, then you are out of your mind.

Hope this helps.

Jamie
You're the one seriously deluded thinking you can read any of that drivel into what I've typed. But this isn't about you and it isn't about me, so I'm done arguing with you. I've made my point and stand by it. People will read whatever they wish out of the exchange.