FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 01:50 AM   #1611
VexalUntil
I don't care how the accused resolve or not resolve the IBD issue, (though I really think posting any test results would help the case of being made to look like they're dodging the issue and shifting blame or attention) but I just wanted to resolve my end of my dealings with the Caspillos. Ryan informed me that Ashley was going to attempt to sell my cages so we setup a convenient time for me to pick the cages up. I rented a truck and retrived my four 6ft AP cages, four 4ft AP cages, their wooden dollies, and some other miscellaneous electrical equipment (timers, power strip, flexwatt). Ryan seriously helped me out getting my property back to me, talking to the police and backing up my claims to the cages.

Those items were stored in a storage unit from to 26 June 2012. The cages were given one hard core scrub downs with strong bleach solution and left in the sun to dry and disinfect further. All other equipment (including my cordless drill and other items I brought with me to disassemble the cages) were sprayed with lysol and left to set in the storage unit for about a month. I waited a couple weeks then scrubbed the cages down again with strong bleach and left again in the sun to dry/disinfect. The cages were left for another week then transported to my place on 26 June, where the 4ft cages were setup in my bedroom away from the majority of my collection (which is in the dinning room and a room off my living room) and sprayed with strong chlorhexidine solution and left to sit. The 6fts are broken down and stored in my closet where they will remain for a while. If anyone saw my post on FB, I said I setup a 6ft cage to split my Bredl's that was a leftover cage that I brought with me from FL that has never been in the Caspillo's possession.

If anyone has further questions for me about my quarantine procedures, cleaning, or whatever else, please contact me via email (sales@ghostfishherps.com) since I hardly check Fauna.