FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 11:08 PM   #1615
rc625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinker View Post
Is not caring why you've decided to self destruct? It sure sounds like you care to me, enough to start throwing insults and trying your best to get people revved. Seems like a poor attempt at altering the subject since the subject is, more or less, Ashley's TERRIBLE ethics. I highly doubt, after reading either you or your wife's posts, that anybody takes you seriously anymore. Feel free to crawl back into the hole in which you've been hiding but rest assured that as a community our memory is long and you will be outed again and again when you re-emerge to sell animals. The saddest part of this whole thread is not that you've destroyed your reputation(little that you care and less that we do) but that only 108,205 people have viewed it so far...You're done.
Once again, I do not breed/sell/etc snakes. Please find me one person to come forward to say they have bought something off of ME PERSONALLY. I have never posted any "for sale" signs, nor emailed anyone regarding a snake that " I was selling. " Only time I contacted someone was when I was trying to refund money to those that bought the Bolivians but only one person wanted the money.

Reptile "reputation" to me means nothing as it was never my hobby