FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 02:38 AM   #63
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
You have lost many adult dragons in the past year since I have known you, you posted a sick adult female for sale $125.00 recently her name was Sweety.

You dont have the right to call names with the sickness running thru your collection yet you still keep pumping them full with anything you can think to save them. you even had the nerve to blame the manufacturer of a probiotic for killing your dragons.
Hmmm, anyone else see what I see here? Ed could this possibly be YOUR fault?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Utta,
Honestly I never thought I would have issues but sadly I was proven wrong about Ed and wish I would have listened much sooner than I did.
Nicole, at least people FINALLY got to you. You will defnitely learn from this. I saw this coming a mile away. From all of what we talked about, I think the biggest thing that you are guilty of is being NAIVE and manipulated by Ed himself. Recover woman and move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
Oh come on! I've got a six pack of Heineken and don't have to get up early in the morning!
Send me one please

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
To those who I offended defending Ed in the past; I have seen the error in my ways Ed has deserved every BOI he has gotten and will get god knows they won't stop

I feel you all already know this but Ed will grasp any tiny string he can find he will lie and twist everything around to try to put blame some where else he will try to "Divert" the attention else where to save his face.

One thing I would appreciate from everyone is that this be handled in a professional manor I don't think anyone losing their cool and going off will do anyone any good. I will not Respond to Ed's post if anyone has questions for me that have to do with this BOI feel free to ask.

I would like to apologize to Tom Clarke for the bull that went on a while back; I went on Ed's word about you and should not have I should have stuck to my guns on Judging everyone for myself.
Nicole, very big of you to apologize, especially to Tom. I truly hope in the long run, you are sincere about this and can learn from your mistakes. We all go through problems, at times. Its how we resolve them that makes us a good, or bad, person to deal with in the end.