FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 01:19 PM   #67
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post

Money to me? I don't go selling dragons for $1,000's and over breed them like you do you said yourself this is a business to you.

No offence but If I did this for money I would have gotten out of it a long time ago I work with dragons because I love them. You didn't even name your dragons until I got on your butt about it.
I never said it was a business to me because its not, its a hobby that I have always been passionate about.

You are all about the money you get from breeding large numbers with little or no regards to the health of your females or babies.

2 weeks you were offereing wholesale lots because you HAD to buy a new horse trailer. that was all about money.

This week you Had to sell wholesale lots of Dragons because you HAD to buy another horse and board it at another place away from home to hide it from your G parents.

This is a copy of an email responding to an offer of $25.00 dragons.she always says she is not about the money that its all about the love of the dragons. its far from that its ALL about the money and not paying what she owes others. she manages her money very irresponsible.

Quote:
Thu, April 22, 2010 3:46:31 PM
Dragons
Ed Clark
Add to Contacts
To: Nicole
I will pay you the prices you want for the 10 reds @$25.00 and 5 leucistics @35.0 and the offer of $10.00 off shipping.

Deduct the $185.00 from the total that you owe me for the 14 Leucistic babies I sent you in September 2009.

I will paypal you immediately. Love Eddie