FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - is usark over stepping its rights by proposing rules for states without asking us
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 04:02 PM   #160
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72 View Post
As always, Gary, you seem to be offering up excellent posts with some well thought-out and rational ideas...and inspiring some productive conversation. Thank you for that.

In re-reading my own posts, I see where it appears that my thoughts on the issue may be narrow minded, and I do apologize for perhaps my thoughts are not so clear. My only excuse is that when I read posts like this one:

...it makes me a little crazy, lol. It is thought like THAT - "We cannot allow ANY sort of compromise until it is too late" - that does it. I was not in any way saying that USARK is the be-all end-all in this, only that Rodney's way of thinking is fatally flawed, and that we should be thankful that these folks are out there doing what they are doing for us. Does this mean that we shouldn't have any input, and just blindly support everything they do? No. My point is that we should ALL be out there doing whatever we can do, and taking it upon ourselves to speak up and provide that input to those who really matter, and have the time and ability to make our voices count.

Standing by and screaming about being unwilling to compromise only makes the opposing school of thought dig in their feet and refuse to compromise as well, in my experience. A group of people who are willing to respectfully take a stand, yet be willing to intelligently and rationally discuss, and be willing to negotiate some sort of compromise ONLY if needed is what is going to keep us from losing our animals entirely. USARK is doing their best to do that.

If you like what they are doing, don't sit around and throw a bunch of crazy claims, complaints, rants, and gibberish out on an internet forum...get your head out of your posterior, get your facts straight. Be willing to actually HEAR what others have to say, and keep your mind open to learning from them...and THEN make your voice heard, before it is too late.
im suggesting usark going to NY because they have a ban and need to work on getting that over turned im not saying we should just sit around until one happens and then fight it. the reason im for no compromise is because there is no real issue to compromise on. the whole issue is made up. so your recommending we compromise with people that invented a problem out of thin air. its idiotic that we would even entertain the idea, not to mention the people pushing for it (hsus and people they paid to push it) are breaking laws to get their agenda through. and these are the people you want to compromise with, liars and thieves scamming the american people out of $100,000,000 a year that gos right into their pockets.

compromise is not the solution. fighting back is and bring criminals actions into the light is what we need to do.

as for me not liking what usark is doing. i think i needed to post my issues on this forum. keep in mind i wnet to andrew wyatt about it and he just ban me from his facebook page and wouldnt answer any of my questions. dont you find it odd that as much as has been said neither usark or andrew wyatt has came on here to address it. and not a single one of you has yet to address the issue i raised about usark setting up model legislation with out talking to the people that will be affected by it. would anybody like to comment on that. as for be willing to hear what others have to say how am i supposed to do that when your just ignored and when all i am hearing is you peoples opinoins which is pretty much saying just dont question usark get in line and just accept what they say. sorry im not that kind of person. you all keep saying i need to listen to your opinions but your not really offering up an explanations as to why they are right.

you say we need regulations to avoid loosing our rights to keep our animals. you say we need regulations so when something bad happens they wont ban our animals whats your proof that any of this is true.

this is what i know. we have an insane ar organization throwing millions at politicians to ban animals. we had FL calling for out right bans after a two year old was killed and FL already had some of the strictest laws in the country. so here in reality it would seem that everything your saying is the opposite of your hypothetical projections of what regulations will bring about. you tell me to listen. im telling you to think to think for yourselves and not just repeat what you hear