FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 09:19 PM   #42
stevet
Nice flame, Lucille: "In my experience, anyone who says words like 'open and shut' and 'period' has little value". I am not moved however, nor does it matter if I am or not. I had already asked my attorney friend, who said it IS in fact, open and shut. the buyer guaranteed a return of the animal for ANY reason, and then did not honor it. Simple stuff. The reason is irrelevent and could be simply "i am afraid of it" or any other reason. It does not matter. The buyer asked to return the animal and the seller refused. You are correct that there could be some mitigating factor like the buyer stepped on the animal, but theres no reason to believe thats the case, and after all this time, Im sure the seller knows of this thread and has yet to speak up on their own behalf so we are forced to believe the only available version of the story. But yes, you are right, there COULD be something we dont know. But IF the facts are as have been pointed out by the buyer, then the case would be open and shut.