FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Sub Adult Pair of Eastern Indigo's (Drymarchon C. Couperi)
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 08:10 PM   #1
westcoast74
Sub Adult Pair of Eastern Indigo's (Drymarchon C. Couperi)

2009 Female D.C. Couperi from Robert Bruce's Red Throat Line. I have had her since she was a few months old. As of about two weeks ago, she was about 101 cm. I couldn't find my scale so I didn't get a wait. She is feeding on f/t adult mice.

2008 Male D. C. Couperi from Robert's Red Throat Line also. I have had him since he was about 10 months old or so. As of a couple weeks ago, he measured about 115 cm and is also feeding on f/t adult mice.

They are everything Robert's snakes add up to be. I am not selling them by choice so no trades at this time and I do not like to haggle on price so I am asking $1200 each, just to recover the cost I paid for them as youngsters. I did not try to breed them this season as I wanted the female to have at least four full years behind her. In my bias opinion, there isn't another breed I would prefer to keep more than Eastern's.

Please call me at (619) 425-4285. Please do not email or message as I do not have regular computer access. If nobody is home, please leave a message. Thank you.
Attached Images