FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Anyone see this ad on KS????
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 12:22 PM   #55
Hognose_311
Yesterday i got rid of my venomous snakes and gave them to a herpotologist that could monitor them for any problems, and i have read every post on this thread, and thats why im feeling this way about what you all have said to me.... I'm keeping my mangrove and hognoses and only mild venomous snakes though...and all my other non venomous, because i do love the hobby, ive never had the surgery done to any snake that is not REALLY venomous...such as my mangrove or hognoses, they are still the same way they were born, but im sorry...and i learned a lot.

Nobody was harsh on me....and i know why anyone was if they were harsh. but i don't know why that guy came on here talking about my last name...lol Anyway thank you for the "lesson". And i guess I will work my way back up to venomous snakes who will stay venomous....Thank You.

P.S.-I think this is the longest post ive ever seen. And if anyone wants to add me to their buddy list, i could use the help every once in a while....lol This is definitley the longest post ive ever caused also....:eek3: