FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - !!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 06:53 PM   #90
Rockford
Quote:
Originally posted by veasna
Hey Chris...I think you might be wasting cyber space here. This guy obviously is a few coconuts short of a luau. What a joke. If I was Ron I sure the hell wouldn't want anything but my money back from this scammer.

Bthacker

wait a minute who are you to say that i am a scammer....i have been buying and selling snakes for a while and had never had any problems with any one or had took anyones money...also just because i had something come up dosn't mean that i am a scammer.....
Wait a minute? You made Ron wait 10,000 minutes give or take a few. In my eyes you are a scammer.

If you have family problems or your life is hectic, let's hear it for a good chuckle. You were on the internet yesterday trying to make payment arrangements on some snakes with Chris.

What did you have come up? Were you in a coma?

Buying and selling for awhile? You aren't if you keep up antics like this.

I do however applaude you for coming on hear and facing the music. Hopefully you will correct the situation and make a better name for yourself.

Bthacker