FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Todd Seadorf of Palm Beach Exotics.....
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2003, 11:14 PM   #43
ldydrgn
Had the snake been shipped to David it would have sat on the doorstep for quite a while longer.. where is the sense in that? The life of the animal is not "trivial" to us which is why I had David request her to be shipped to our apartment . Todd chose Airborne, not David. David shipped via UPS and the snakes arrived to Todd just fine, yes? He also shipped them under MY instruction. You are doing your best to deflect the blame to others. I have witnesses and David arrived here not long after the snake did. So, again, show me YOUR proof that we are to blame. Also, I uploaded the pics to my photo album shortly after David left with the snake, she was here maybe one whole hour TOTAL. The wound was not draining, was not shiney, therefore it had healed over somewhat, not a fresh wound. We have rehabbed a few snakes, we know what a fresh wound looks like. There are no holes in my story. There are no holes in David's. I have done my best to cover it all honestly and truthfully. Todd admits to not knowing that Airborne did not request a sig. Todd is now canceling his Airborne account. Doesn't that say to you that he accepts responsibility for the bad choice he made?