FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Fluker Farms AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! Filthy
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 04:44 PM   #103
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Another great example of the mindset often displayed here. A totally irrelevant post. Are you saying now that my opinion is faulty because you deem me as being in the minority? Is that the message you want readers to believe? That was a very shallow thing to say in my opinion and please don't lose sight of the fact that many of the people posting in this thread chime in frequently in alot of threads and are NOT the majority of readers here who may have opinions contrary to yours but don't feel the need to get the attention that some members here obviously long for. The photos/e-mails painted a picture that would certainly persuade me from doing business with Flukers. Thank you Sandra.
So my thought doesn't matter? Is that what YOU are saying? I was simply stating that I THINK you are in the minority with your opinion. I THINK most people thus far have seen her to be acting like a hot head and blowing things out of proportion.

It is funny that you seem to THINK, that your posts are the only ones that matter.

Maybe the Patriots would have won if you were on their defense