FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Hay's Haven
Thread: Hay's Haven
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2003, 09:48 PM   #44
hayshaven
I don't really know too much about the people who are posting on this, but if any of you are breeders consider this. If you sold me a gecko and the following week I called you and said that I had got geckos from another breeder. The other breeders geckos had a disease that killed the one you sent me. Would you replace the gecko you sent me or leave it up to the breeder who had sold me the sick gecko. I'm not saying that the breeder who sold him the fattails had sick animals. But Gary told me over the phone that the fattails had been replaced. Which would mean to me that he hadn't told them the same story he told me, or they more than likely wouldn't have replaced the geckos. Also, if his space was so limited what ever happened to the other 5 geckos that I sold him. The albinos were younger, but were kept in tanks right next to eachother in my house. How is it possible that he lost the 3 albinos, the baby fattails, and his entire fattail colony, without losing the other 5 geckos that I sold him. And I still can't get past the fact that the fattails died before the albinos. When he first called and said that one of the albinos had died, he told me then that he had already worked out replacements with the other breeder for the fattails. And if my husbandry is so bad why is he wanting to get another lizard from me instead of the money. If I honestly beleived that I had bought a lizard that killed a bunch of my other lizards, I would never even think about getting another lizard from that breeder.
Jason Hays