FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The Guide To Honduran Milksnakes. A+!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 03:02 PM   #4
KcTrader
Sorry Took so long.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselfan View Post
Hello to all interested. I just wanted to give a quick review of "The Guide To Honduran Milksnakes". Wow, where do I begin? This book has EVERYTHING! Awesome pictures, detailed brumating/ breeding info, and genetics. The chapters on single gene mutations, double gene mutations, and triple gene mutations are explained so well that even I could understand what they are saying. Each type of mutation being explained has several high quality pics to go with it. Which really helps make sense of what your reading. If anyone is interested in Honduran Milksnakes this book is a MUST have. I have been looking for a book like this for almost 3 years! This book has no rivals or comparisons. No joke, I got mine in the mail on Friday and have read it at least 5 times. Thank you Doug Mong and James Tintle for taking the time to create such a informative, detailed guide for Honduran enthusiasts!-Patrick Sterling
Just found this, sorry I didn't see it earlier. I really do appreciate all the kind words. We had a great amount of people including Mike Falcon help out with making this book. Thank you again!

BTW, if anyone is interested it is now available on Amazon.com; Amazon.co.uk; and Amazon.de now.

Thank you again for the kind words makes the whole project well worth it!