FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy BEWARE OF RANDY MCDOWELL.. AKA THE SNAK SHOP. LAS VEGAS NAVADA
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 05:26 PM   #56
TheSnakeShop
I (Joshua Melvin co-owner) have personally handled both of these snakes. The Aru was absolutely perfect while in our care, ate every week, mite free, no sign of any infection anywhere on this guy. I also personally packed and shipped him, and at that time all of our reptiles are inspected for respiratory, mites, and any noticeable infection before they are packed. The Biak went through though same process, no mites, no infection, was eating great, nothing was wrong with this snake either when it was again, personally packed and shipped by me. On the other hand, there were two snakes shipped to us from Jarrid as a down payment on a reptile, both were covered in mites straight out of the bag, we did not complain. Mites happen, you treat it, and you get over it!! Complaining about it does not help the snake. Here are some pics of both snakes straight from Jarrid's face book, in his care. Both snakes looked great.