FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Ty Park Florida?? Any Information?
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 03:54 AM   #51
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian808
This girl cannot mind her own business. Please take English esl or at least English 101 so you can comprehend. You must be a terrible breeder and seller too. I'll do some research on you. I'm kind of learning what you do. Buying into other people's business.
And yet another visitor message left for me. I can't help getting a good chuckle over this clown actually having the audacity to question my reading comprehension.
Quote:
there's not that many receipts through Craigslist
I assure you that Western Union gives receipts. And if you replied to a CL listing, there'd be emails for you to prove it. It's just incredibly convenient that all the important things have managed to get "lost".
Quote:
I'm going to ask western union to track a payment tomorrow. Banks aren't open at 2am
What does a bank have to do with Western Union? If your bank were in any way involved, it'd be extremely easy for you to have an account history printed out to prove you sent him money. Your posts are getting progressively more nonsensical. Which is pretty bad, considering they were moronic from the beginning. Also, calling someone retarded loses a bit of it's sting, when you can't even properly spell retarded.