FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 10:22 PM   #90
Sugarhedgie
i dont know what the purpose of promises or rules are if they can just be broken.

people say he is a man of his word. but he is not, people say he is a great guy and a respected breeder but would a great guy try and humiliate, degrade and slander someone if they are in the right? no

this all could have been avoided if he just upheld his part of the deal which he could have easily done both financially OR with offering a me a t+ like he did with the others. just because he now says that he felt that i was not worthy of receiving the money or the prize that he promised does not and should not let him off the hook.
this is an awful way of doing business.

i have never dealt with someone who is narcissistic, or egotistical and i hope i never have to again.

i donate in the sugar glider community a lot (maybe not on the same level as ty does but a donating is donating) but i dont want the praise, i dont flaunt it and i dont require recognition of it when doing business with someone.

i guess i need to accept that people treat people and do business with people in different ways.

my reputation is important and i am always true to my word, i expected that ty would have as well.