FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Falys..where to draw the line???
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 05:23 PM   #95
clarkrw3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcleodschams View Post
no i no not have pics of mine as i donot breed the faly yet but from my own obsevations have lead me to this conclusion i am not attacking anyone i am askin a question because i want to be able to make sur next month when i buy my falys i am not gettin a cross. well i hope i can decifer a pure from a impure well enough to not get stuck breeding crosses by accident. but in most ambanjas you see that curly nose tip and faly u see that slope of a nose tip also the second pic the cham has a high ringe on his spine unlike the faly in the first that has the nice sleek look of a faly also the green in the second look like a lime green not tuqoise
Don't worry I didn't take it as an attack. This is exactly what I would like in this thread...people to discuss ideas of what the locale is and look at as many picture of faly both WC and CB as possible.
What do you mean by "High ringe on his spine"? Remember there is a big difference in 24g and almost 100g. Also when buying faly unless looking at adult animals they aren't going to have a rostral. You can see in my last picture the shot of the pointy back portion of the head like Lee pointed out. Believe me both these guys NEVER look lime green, they show the same hues of green from bright turquoise to a darker blue/green.