FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Troy Lees’s Reptiles
Thread: Inquiry Troy Lees’s Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 02:49 PM   #52
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
You’re always a joy. It happens to be we are dealing with cancer and no treatment right now, Chris.

It was really a simple post asking for quality responses. I never said anything about Troys genetics, except he wanted me to take his word for it. At $1800 ish, I’m not taking anyone’s word for it except 2 or 3 people I know. I do not know Troy and nobody I knew did. If they did, they didn’t post before I found another breeder through a good friend.

Al Brown again. It seems no one believed me when I told them he told me over the phone about paperwork. His word against mine it comes to. I was new to boas. He was a known breeder. I get it. Oh well. That was then and I have not ever sold or bought hets on here without giving or geting photo I’d. As I was always told to do. And to get proof of kahl lined albino stuff. Don’t buy unless it can be traced back to Pete. That was then and now it seems I should just trust Troy? Or anyone I don’t know that won’t give photo I’d. Right.

Since everyone is pointing out the one problem you think I had in my years of buying and selling on here, did you point out the fake buyer/seller I busted twice on here? No, be cause some of you just don’t like me. I’m ok with that. But man, why be brutal? I’m not a bad guy. Just blunt and honest to a fault, no beating around the bush.

Ask any questions you’d like. I’ll answer honestly like I have always done.

I’m not bashing Troy people. I don’t know him to be able to.
That's great that you think I'm a joy. You're the first. Who is the "we" you speak of. Cancer is no joke, especially when there is no treatment. If I (or we?) Was experiencing such a demanding experience (I have), I certainly would not be on the internet spending thousands of dollars on reptiles. Your texts, as well as your posts here mirror that of a reputable (short lived) person who acted similar. I am not saying you are a bad guy. I'm not ready to label you a good guy either.